Friday, June 5, 2009

Back to Blogging

Wow, it's been a while, again, since I've posted. I had a few minutes this morning so I thought I'd post an update.

I had a great visit with my Mom and Ken. They came for a week and we all had a great time! Our activities included shopping (Bri got a new bike!), going to see a kids play (Stellaluna), card playing (so fun for me! I love cards!), evening walks (so fun), LOTS of outdoor playing with the kids (including a picnic at the park), and a breakfast out-to-eat at Bob Evans. I'm sure there's something I'm forgetting. Oh, yes, Chad did lots of gardening! You should see our garden!!! (Maybe someday you will.)

I've had some morning sickness and fatigue that hasn't been so fun. Overall, it wasn't as bad as it could be, so for that I'm thankful. But it's never fun to feel sick. I've felt much better the last couple days :)

I was sooooo incredibly blessed to have coffee and dessert with a group of friends this week. I was encouraged and laughed so hard my cheeks hurt. The group included a couple women who always bless us younger women with godly wisdom. We are so blessed to have their input in our lives. Did I use the word 'blessed' enough? hmmm.

The kids are outside playing with the neighbors; it's a BEAUTIFUL day. The plan is to eat lunch outside and head out for some afternoon shopping.

(If you are wondering about pictures, here's the deal... our computer won't allow me to just download pics from my camera to the computer. I have to have the pics on cd and to get the pics on cd, well, that just takes a trip to the store down the street and an hour (or more) to wait for the pics to download. Hopefully I'll find time, I mean make time, to do this soon so you can see our cute kids and beautiful garden. If I don't get it done soon, you have my permission (not that you needed it) to bother me about it. You know, like, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES???)

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you too! We were a bit rushed because Jamie had to get back to work, but I'd love to be able to get our kids together and play sometime! Seriously though, I'm going to name you all the Tan Family! All your kiddos are more brown than I've ever been in my life. So cute!!!! :) Enjoy your weekend.

    We leave for CO in like 10 days and we'll be gone for 15 days... so I'm trying not to go crazy preparing... :)

    Praying your "morning" sickness subsides for good!

    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete