Thursday, April 2, 2009

What happened to the rice?

Rice was part of our dinner this evening, and as we all started in on our food the following took place:

Brianna: "What happened to the rice???!!!"

Me: "Something happened to it. I'm not sure what I did."

Elisa: "That's okay, Mommy. I still like it."

SOOOO Sweet!!!

Chad: "I like it this way!"

A minute passes while everyone eats...

Kayla in a sweet voice: "Do I have to eat my rice???"

Me: "Well, yes. It's just rice... it's just really sticky!"

I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I don't mess up rice very often, or maybe according to Chad, I mess up rice ALL the time : ) Either way, now I know that Chad likes his rice really sticky, in big glob form really. Elisa was so sweet with her precious comment, and her cute face just made me want to run around the table to give her a big hug. And I really have NO idea what I did to the rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment